Mailbox providers & blacklists
An important part of email marketing is understanding how different mailbox providers work, and what blacklists are important and how to get delisted. This section provides all of that information along with how it impacts your overall deliverability and reputation. Use this section to learn more about specific mailbox providers, blacklists, and spam filters so you can ensure that your email gets delivered to your subscribers' inboxes.
- What is Microsoft's Exchange Online Protection (EOP)?
- What do the filter results mean in Microsoft’s Smart Network Data Services (SNDS)?
- How to sign up with Smart Network Data Services (SNDS)
- AOL overview
- AOL deliverability best practices
- AOL troubleshooting support information
- Apple deliverability best practices
- Apple overview
- Country Overview: Russia
- Yandex troubleshooting support information
- Yandex deliverability best practices
- Yandex overview
- ★ Return Path Blocklist (RPBL) FAQ
- Return Path Blocklist (RPBL)
- What is the difference between a blocklist and a blacklist?
- What is a botnet?
- What is a blacklist?
- Which blacklists are most important to senders?