The Certification program helps make sure your email is delivered to your subscribers’ inboxes. Getting and staying certified positively influences inbox placement rates with major mailbox providers like Yahoo!, Microsoft, AOL, Comcast, and more. Use this section to find general information about the program, or get detailed answers about Certification compliance and Sender Reputation Data (SRD).
- ★ FAQ: Oath migration and Certification impact
- ★ FAQ: A migração da Oath e o impacto na Certificação (Brazilian Portuguese)
- ★ Certification Standards and Requirements (PDF)
- Which mailbox providers and security vendors accept the Return Path Certification whitelist?
- Certification quick reference guide
- Certification Normes et critères (PDF) (French)
- Certification FAQ (PDF)
- IP Certification: IP Dashboard and Trends overview (video)
- IP Certification: Daily Performance Report (DPR) overview (video)
- IP Certification: How to add, remove and name certified IP addresses (video)
- Domain Certification: Domain Dashboard overview (video)
- Domain Certification: Daily Summary Report overview (video)
- ★ How can I lower my Sender Reputation Data (SRD) rates?
- What is Sender Reputation Data (SRD)?
- How does the Microsoft Sender Reputation Data (SRD) voting system work?
- What do the Microsoft Sender Reputation Data (SRD) panelist emails look like?
- Why did my IP address suddenly show a large change in Sender Reputation Data (SRD) votes?
- How are Microsoft Sender Reputation Data (SRD) rates used in IP Certification compliance?