If you auto-seed your email campaigns using the Everest Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration, you may notice the phrase [REDACTED] in your Inbox Placement tests. This happens when content is populated by AMPscript, which includes personalization strings surrounded by double percent signs (%%). Redaction can affect only part of the subject line, the full subject line, or body copy.
If the redacted subject line prevents you from identifying the campaign in your inbox tests, it can still be identified via the JobID value. To find this value:
- Sign in to Everest by visiting everest.validity.com.
- Open In-Flight from the navigation menu, then select Inbox Placement.
- Select the Customize button at top right to access the Inbox Settings > Display Preferences menu.
- Within the Inbox Tests: Default Columns widget, select SFMC Job ID from the Inbox Placement column and select Save.
- You will be taken to the Inbox Tests tab of Inbox Placement, where you will see the JobID value for your campaign in the proper column. You can match this value against your campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.