Users with administrator access can set up and edit child accounts in Everest.
To set up a child account:
- Sign in to Everest.
- Use the navigation menu at left to go to My Everest, then Account Settings.
- Select Child Accounts in the Account Settings menu.
- Select Add Account.
- Enter all required information about your subscription.
- Primary Owner is the contact managing the child account.
- Placement, Reputation, Design & Content, Engagement, and Validation allow you to allocate the number of events, credits, and tests used by the child account.
- Select Save.