To add a new widget:
- Navigate to My Everest and then Dashboards.
- Open your dashboard of choice from the Custom Dashboards dropdown.
- Select the Add Widget button at the top right. A slideout will appear.
- Name your widget and select a category.
- Insight options will appear. Choose the insight you want to display using the Select button for that row.
- Choose your chart display preference and date range display preference, then select Next.
- Add filters if desired. Once the preview for your widget looks correct, select Save Widget at the bottom of the slideout.
To delete a widget:
- Open your dashboard of choice.
- Hover over the Settings icon (gear icon) at the bottom left of the widget you want to remove.
- A row of icons will appear. Select the red trash can icon that appears at the right end of the row.