The Everest Design & Content feature gives you the opportunity to see how your campaigns will render across multiple platforms including webmail, desktop, mobile, and tablet. Use the navigation menu at left to go to Pre-Send, then Design & Content.
The Design Tests tab displays previews from recent design tests while giving you the opportunity to create new tests.
Select New Design Test to view options for submitting a design test. There are multiple ways to create a test. You can email your test to Everest, select an existing Inbox campaign, copy and paste your email content, or upload a ZIP file of your campaign.
Shortly after sending the campaign, you can select a test to see its Design Previews, where you will be provided rendering previews of your email as well as information on potential issues with images, links, or your HTML markup. You can also flag problematic previews for review or leave a comment mentioning your teammates to notify them of an issue. Flagged images and comments are then saved to the Flagged for Review widget to keep everyone in the loop.
Design & Content also offers a range of additional checks. The Pre-Flight Checks dropdown menu includes Spam Tests, Subject Line Previewer, and Brand Indicators (BIMI).
From the Spam Tests screen, you can track your email’s likelihood of being marked as spam at different providers due to authentication issues, mailbox issues, filter issues, and blocklistings. Select the arrow icon to the right of a spam test for additional details on its performance.
To create a new Spam Test without design renders, select New Spam Test. (You will need to set up the SMTP Connector, located in Apps & Integrations, to use this feature.) Add your subject line, paste in the HTML from your email campaign, and select Create Test.
Subject Line Previewer
Subject Line Previewer allows you to view how your incoming email will look on a range of devices and clients before the recipient opens it. Enter your From Name, Subject Line, and Preheader Text. You can also add emoji to your subject line with the emoji picker. Then select a device or client from the menu at left to see how your text renders.
Brand Indicators (BIMI)
The Brand Indicators (BIMI) Wizard helps you enhance your email campaigns for BIMI-enabled inboxes.
- Enter your Friendly From, Domain or Subdomain you send from, and your BIMI Image URL.
- The Friendly From field is for preview purposes only. Your friendly from will be derived from your SMTP settings.
- If your image is not yet hosted, select the host it for you link, then Choose File, and upload a square SVG image.
- Select Save, then move to Setup Instructions.
- Under Setup Instructions, enter your Host Record and DNS Text (TXT) Record.
- Select Verify DNS Record.
- BIMI requires a DMARC quarantine or reject policy. If your DMARC policy is p=none, you will need to update your policy before you can use the BIMI Wizard.