Sign in to Everest and use the navigation menu at left to go to In-Flight, then Inbox Placement. Select the Manage Seed List tab.
On this screen, you’ll see a list of seed addresses specific to your account. For Everest to provide accurate results, you should send to the full list of addresses each time you want to track or test a campaign.
- In the Download Seed List widget, select Actions.
- Select Download: CSV or Download: One Per Line to download either a .csv or a .txt file containing your seed list.
- Switch over to your Email Service Provider (ESP) or sending platform and upload your seed list.
- Send the campaign you would like to test to your seed list.
- Once your campaign has been sent, switch back to Everest and look for results in Inbox Placement under the Inbox Tests tab.