To copy an existing alert:
- Sign in to Everest.
- Use the navigation menu at left to go to My Everest, then Alerts.
- Find the Alert you wish to copy and check the box to the left of the alert.
- Select Copy Alert at the top right of the table.
You will notice that there is now a copy of your alert in the Alerts list. Copies of Alerts will include (copy) in the title. Example: If you copy an Alert named 1 Example Alert, the copy will be named 1 Example Alert (copy).
To edit your copied alert:
- Select the arrow to the right of your alert. This will open the Edit Alert slideout.
- Update the description of the alert.
- Update the copied alert to include any new information.
- Select Save Alert to complete editing.