The BriteVerify Bulk Verification API is a simple JSON-based REST Web Service built for performing email address verifications at speed and scale. It's ideal for verifying databases or lists.
What is it for?
Customer information, such as an email address, does not remain actionable permanently. Email addresses change, are disabled, and are deleted over time. This API is designed to help you avoid that problem by performing at-scale verification of your stored data.
Some examples include:
- Periodic, proactive cleansing of your customer database
- Verification as part of an email campaign's pre-flight checklist
- Read through the documentation for the API that you want to use.
- Review the best practice guidelines:
- Create a BriteVerify account.
- Create an API Key in the API Keys tab, and make sure that it is active.
- Get verifying!