While you may see a general average, 250ok cannot guarantee a baseline of how many spam traps you are hitting. Most generally, changes in spam result averages can be caused by changes in spam trap network addresses, as well as spam trap networks in use by 250ok.
- The 250ok tool shows spam traps for a specific IP while Return Path is showing zero. Why would they be different?
- What is 250ok's Reputation data retention policy?
- If my IP is blocklisted or blocked by a specific ISP, will 250ok alert us?
- What do I do with 250ok Reputation data?
- Everest Technical Implementation (onboarding)