The Reputation spam trap and phishing data can most readily be used to help diagnose list acquisition, list hygiene and list engagement issues for a particular sender, ip address, or list. Based on the total hit counts over time, along with the distinction of pristine versus grey, typo and trap age, senders can determine likely causes for the hits.
- Everest Sending Reputation Playbook: Beginner
- How does 250ok get the content of emails that are sent to spam traps / honeypots?
- What can I do with Everest Reputation data?
- What does ‘added to network’ mean in 250ok?
- The 250ok tool shows spam traps for a specific IP while Return Path is showing zero. Why would they be different?