Mailbox Provider Weighting settings for a parent account are not inherited by child accounts. If you want Mailbox Provider Weighting applied for a child account, then you will have to set it up separately.
- You need to be logged into the parent account and have administrative access.
- Select the child account you wish to use from the drop-down menu in the upper-right hand corner of the page.
- Determine your weighting for the mailbox providers.
- Click on a percentage or the - symbol to activate a text box. Enter the weights you calculated into the appropriate text boxes.
- Click anywhere outside the text box to save changes. You can update these weights as often as needed.
- Turn on the Mailbox Provider Weighting option to see your weighted placement results for the child account. You can select the barbell icon on the Inbox Placement tile or the toggle in the Inbox Placement slideout.