Return Path Platform provides select deliverability metrics for download. Formats include a PDF report and a CSV data file.
To access these reports:
- Log in to Return Path Platform.
- Go to your account name at top right and open the dropdown menu.
- Select My Account from the dropdown menu under your account name.
- Select the Reports tab from the menu on the left side of the slideout.
To download a report:
- Select the report you wish to download from the first dropdown menu.
- Choose the month and year you wish to download from the second dropdown menu.
- Selecting the current month will surface metrics from the first day of the month through yesterday.
- Selecting a previous month will surface metrics for the entire month.
- Select the Download button.
Your report will be generated and begin downloading automatically.
Note for accounts with multiple business units: The account you are logged into determines the data you will see in your report. If you log into the parent account, rollup data for that account and all child accounts is displayed by default.
You can change your report data by using the fast switcher in the account dropdown to switch to a different account.
- If you select All accounts, you will see a rollup of data for all child accounts as well as the parent account in your report.
- If you select [Top-level account] (Only), you will see data for the parent account only in your report.
- If you select a child account, you will see data for that child only in your report.