Welcome to Validity for Email! You are on your way to maximizing subscriber reach and increasing inbox placement. To ensure a smooth and successful onboarding experience, please use this convenient guide and checklist to help with the application setup and training process.
Help and support
If at any time you have questions encounter problems, please refer to the following resources.
Return Path from Validity
BriteVerify from Validity
Set up your account to view your data when going through product training. While the pre-work is not required prior to attending your product training sessions, it is highly recommended. Product training using your own data helps you learn how to get more value from Return Path from Validity.
- Login to Return Path Platform
- If you can’t login to Return Path Platform or did not receive an email confirmation with login instructions, open a support ticket.
- Inbox Placement
- Set up your seed list
- The seed list includes CoreSeeds, email addresses you send your email to in order to measure inbox placement, and SmartSeeds, email addresses you send your email to in order to gain insight into subscriber engagement.
- CoreSeeds and SmartSeeds are owned and maintained by Validity.
- Set up the matching ID
- Send a test email to the entire seed list
- Start sending your email to the seed list
- As you start to send email to the seed list, do not exceed your monthly event limit as noted in your contract or you will accrue overage charges.
- Set up your seed list
- Sender Score
- Sender Score is like a credit score and measures your sending reputation.
- Ensure your IP addresses are listed by clicking on the Sender Score tile.
- If you do not see your IP addresses,open a support ticket and request your IPs be added to Sender Score.
- Email Client Monitor
- Email Client Monitor tracks subscriber usage data using a small 1x1 transparent image (pixel) in your email.
- Add the tracking pixel to every email.
- Inbox Preview
- Inbox Preview allows you to identify issues with your email prior to deployment.
- Submit a test
- You will be contacted by the BriteVerify team separately by email to kick-off the onboarding process.
- If you purchased Certification, you will be contacted by the Certification support team separately by email to kick-off the application process.
Return Path Platform product training
- Instructor led training
- Be sure to register for product training.
- Please complete the pre-work prior to attending the product training.
- If you cannot attend the instructor led training or want to get a start on learning about the products, watch the following training videos in our Help Center.
- Register for the Ask the Experts webinars
- Get expert insights into specific deliverability topics, such as how to warm up an IP address, improving inbox placement at Gmail, and more.
- Register for the Email expert office hours
- Talk to an expert about your deliverability problems, how to use the product, and email best practices. It is also a great opportunity to exchange ideas and learn from other clients’ challenges and experiences.
- Set up alerts in My Account
- Inbox placement alerts
- Smart alerts
- Blocklist alerts
- Get your daily deliverability checklist
- Learn more about email