What is BIMI?
BIMI is a technology standard allowing you to display your brand's logo in internet-based communications services.
For email, BIMI allows you to display your logo in the inbox and in an opened email at participating mailbox providers. Using your brand's logo, BIMI helps subscribers identify your legitimate email and avoid fraudulent email.
What are the benefits of using BIMI for email?
The benefits of using BIMI for email are:
- It is a single technology standard that works across all participating mailbox providers.
- It gives you greater control over how your logo appears in a subscriber's inbox and within an opened email message.
- It is a low-cost marketing strategy to consistently broadcast your brand’s logo to your subscribers with every authenticated message you send.
- It can Increase brand recognition and trust, which may lead to higher engagement metrics.
- Industry reports (such as the DMA's Consumer Email Tracker) consistently list brand recognition as a top reason a subscriber opens your email.
- It can protect your brand image and your subscribers from spoofing and phishing scams. BIMI connects your brand’s logo to your domain through the Domain Name System (DNS) to ensure that you can display your brand’s logo for authenticated messages.
- With Verified Mark Certificates, an independent authority certifies that your logo is part of your registered identity, boosting subscriber confidence.
For additional BIMI information, please visit: