SmartSeeds are one of two Deliverability Data sources that flow into the Inbox Placement Performance view in Partner Platform, along with CoreSeeds. Currently, SmartSeeds data is only viewable from domain, IP or brand pages.
From the Partner Platform Dashboard, select a domain to drill into the Inbox Placement Performance view for that domain. You can toggle SmartSeeds data on or off from the Data Categories section on the left side of the page.
If you toggle SmartSeeds data on, but do not see a SmartSeeds graph, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- There is no SmartSeeds data available at this time for the domain, IP or brand being viewed.
- The mailbox provider selected does not have SmartSeed data.
SmartSeeds are graphed separately from CoreSeeds data. Total SmartSeeds data is broken into four personas by percentage: Engaged, Loyal, Potential, and Disinterested.
- Engaged: This persona is highly engaged with both your email messages and email from other senders.
- Loyal: This persona is highly engaged with your email messages, but unengaged with email from other senders.
- Potential: This persona is unengaged with your email messages, but highly engaged with email from other senders.
- Disinterested: This persona is not yet engaged with email messages from you or from other senders.
SmartSeeds are graphed over your selected date range. You may select any point on the graph to view campaign data.
SmartSeeds data in Partner Platform is not weighted. The volume you see beside each SmartSeeds persona type when hovering over a date on the graph is the actual number of SmartSeeds surfaced for that persona and date. Similarly, the number you see in parentheses beside each SmartSeeds persona type in the campaign details section under Mailbox Provider / Volume is the actual number of SmartSeeds surfaced for that persona.