The NiX Spam blacklist contains IP addresses of spam senders and hash values of incoming spam.
- Listings occur at the IP address level.
- The impact on deliverability is low for most senders but high for those who send to German mailbox providers.
Reasons for getting listed
IP addresses are listed for:
- Listings occur when you send spam to spam traps maintained by the blacklist
How to get off this blacklist
This blacklist automatically removes IP addresses 12 hours after email is no longer being received by its spam traps. You can also ask that your IP address be removed using the form on the NiX website.
Tips for staying off this list
- Do not purchase lists of email addresses
- Use opt-in or confirmed opt-in permission methods for all new subscribers
- Conduct regular list cleansing and list maintenance to avoid getting spam traps on your list