Use this Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) Compliance Checklist as a guide to assess existing databases and campaigns for compliance.
Read the guide to discover:
- When a message is a commercial electronic message and if CASL applies
- What kinds of messages are excluded from CASL
- Deadlines for reconfirmation for different subscriber statuses
- What is express consent v. implied consent and what it means for database compliance
- Requirements for sending a commercial electronic message
- Step-by-step instructions to get started
Get started by downloading the guide below.