The Certification Daily Performance Report (DPR) is a daily email that details how your Certified IP addresses performed in comparison to the stated Certification standards and thresholds within the last thirty days.
The DPR includes:
- Certification Performance Summary: snapshot of your email program that includes Active, Suspended, and IPs that are approaching suspension
- Mailbox Provider Data: detailed performance metrics by IP, including volume, complaints, spam trap hits, and Microsoft Sender Reputation Data (SRD)
- Industry and Product News: information around product announcements, new features, Certification insights, and industry resources
- Resolution Recommendations: recommended Help Center articles related to email performance issues
- Data Downloads: csv reports of daily data and 30-day aggregate of Certification data