The China Anti-spam Alliance (CASA) includes four blacklists.
- The China spam blacklist (CBL): A list of known spammers.
- The China dynamic address list (CDL): A list of dynamic IP addresses in China, which are automatically blocked since no dynamic IP address should send email.
- The China integrated spam blacklist (CBL+): The CBL and the CDL combined.
- The China conservative spam blacklist (CBL-): The CBL+ with the CDL removed, a combination of the two lists with some other subset removed.
- Type of list: This is a public blacklist.
- Listings occur: At the IP level.
- Criteria for getting listed: Sending spam, dynamic IP addresses, spam trap hits, and reports from Internet service providers.
- Impact on deliverability: High in China.
- Regional impact: China only.
- Getting removed from this blacklist: The blacklist supports manual requests to remove IP addresses.