There are a variety of engagement and performance metrics used throughout Inbox Insight, which is powered by the Return Path Consumer Network.
Here is a list of the different metrics and what they mean:
- Inbox %: The percentage of subscribers who received the email in their inbox.
- Read %: The percentage of subscribers who opened the email and marked it as read.
- This may be different from the open rate, because Return Path can determine if the email was opened without requiring a pixel or images enabled.
- % of List: The percentage of your subscribers that are also in our Consumer Network that received an email from your domains. For example, if you have 100 subscribers in our Consumer Network and 80 of them received your campaign, your % of List is 80%.
- MBP-Marked Spam %: The percentage of time that the email was marked as spam by the mailbox provider and delivered to the bulk or spam folder.
- User-Marked Spam %: The percentage of subscribers who marked the email as spam.
- User-Marked Not Spam %: The percentage of subscribers who marked the email as not spam.