First-party content consists of email messages that promote your own products or services, or provide a service within the email message, such as transactional notices or email newsletters.
- What is third-party content?
- Certification Requirements (PDF)
- What are the Certification compliance metrics and thresholds for IP Certification?
- What are acceptable and unacceptable ways for Certified senders to gather email addresses?
- How will I know if there is a problem with an IP address status in Certification?