The Certification user interface is part of Return Path's email intelligence suite. Certified senders can log in to the interface to find the same data shown in the Daily Performance Report (DPR). Within the user interface, senders can filter the current day's data, and they can view and filter historical data as well. Certified senders can also see the last three months of trending data to better track historical performance.
By using the filtering functionality, Certified senders with lots of Certified IP addresses can troubleshoot problems or view trends. Through the user interface, Certified senders can also see how their IP addresses fared yesterday or many days or months prior.
Data shown in the user interface is for all IP addresses enrolled in the Certification program and collected in a given 30-day period. Data for each metric is updated daily.
In the Certification user interface, you can also:
- View your renewal date
- View your license tier
- Discover if your Certified IP addresses are active, receiving partial benefits, or disabled
- Troubleshoot problems or analyze your data using the filter side bar
- Find all tested metrics and determine how your IP addresses fared against those metrics
- Download filtered data (data you manipulated using the filters) or daily data (data shown by default) into a comma-separated value (CSV) spreadsheet
- Perform a variety of changes to your program in the IP Address Management page
- View the last 90 days of trending performance