To add or remove contacts from the Certification Daily Performance Report (DPR):
You can edit who receives the DPR just as you would edit any other alert.
- Sign in to Everest by visiting everest.validity.com.
- Open My Everest from the navigation menu, then select Alerts.
- Find the row for Daily Performance Report, then select the arrow button at the far right of the row.
- In the field to the right of the Email toggle, list the email addresses that should receive the DPR, separated by commas.
- Select the Save Alert button.
Return Path Platform
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Recipient name
- Email address
- Account name
- Return Path Certified IP Group number
Once the information is received, a support representative will make the changes for you.