Maintaining a good reputation is more important than avoiding spammy words or content in email messages because sender reputation play a more important role than keywords when it comes to identifying spam.
- How does email content affect sender reputation?
- What is the ideal subject line length?
- What are the most common scenarios that contribute to and result from poor sender reputation?
- What should I do if my content has a spammy Cloudmark fingerprint?
- How much does the This is Not Spam (TINS) rate matter?