Smart Compliance is how the Certification program manages whitelisting benefits at our mailbox provider partners.
Below are the mailbox providers that offer deliverability benefits:
- Global providers (all other mailbox providers and data partners)
Depending on your compliance at these mailbox providers, you will receive:
- Full benefits: Your IP address is compliant at all mailbox providers and receives deliverability benefits at each one
- Partial benefits, partial suspension: Your IP is non-compliant at one mailbox provider. The non-compliant IP will lose deliverability benefits at that specific mailbox provider but still receive deliverability benefits at the remaining mailbox providers.
- You may receive a Global Suspension. A Global Suspension means that you have lost deliverability benefits at all mailbox providers excluding Yahoo! and Microsoft.
- No benefits, full suspension: Your IP is non-compliant at two or more mailbox providers. The non-compliant IP will lose deliverability benefits for all mailbox providers.
A partially or fully suspended IP will remain suspended until it becomes compliant at each of the impacted mailbox providers.