Recycled spam traps, sometimes called re-purposed spam traps, are addresses that were at one time legitimate destination addresses that have been re-purposed to catch abusive mail. These addresses can also trap legitimate marketers with weak data-quality or list hygiene practices.
- What is a typo spam trap?
- Tips for removing pristine and recycled spam traps from your email list
- How do I implement an X-header or body tag to help identify my mail for Inbox Placement in Everest?
- Understanding Statuses in BriteVerify
- What do the different provider categories mean in the Platform Distribution section of Everest Engagement?