In Email Client Monitor, you can adjust your pixel to include special and custom tags. However, there are some limitations to the pixels and tags you should be aware of so you can continue to receive accurate reporting and data from the tool.
Email Client Monitor pixel
- You need to implement the pixel in order to populate data in Email Client Monitor and your subscriber-level extracts
- You are limited to the number of pixels allotted to you per month for usage according to your contract.
- You will not get subscriber-level data extracts or emailed reports after you have surpassed your monthly pixel usage limit.
- Tags are case sensitive; lowercase is recommended
- Tags can include both letters and numbers
- You cannot use any of the following characters within tag values:
- Semi-colons (;)
- Greater-than or less-than symbols (<) (>)
- Question marks (?)
- Ampersands (&)
- Single quotes ( ')
- Double quotes (")