If your test emails are not appearing in Inbox Preview then use the several possibilities listed below to discover the cause:
- Your custom Inbox Preview email address is for another company. This may occur when a Return Path customer has multiple brands with different account names.
- Your custom Inbox Preview email address is misspelled or has a syntax error such as a missing or misplaced period in the domain (For example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You have exceeded your monthly contract limit of how many emails you are able to deploy to Inbox Preview. To increase your Inbox Preview capacities, please contact your Account Manager.
- Ensure the Inbox Preview address it not part of an email alias.
- Place the Inbox Preview address in the To: field.
- Do not include attachments.
- Deploy your email to the Inbox Preview address in the same way you deploy emails to your subscribers.