The Certification program helps make sure your email is delivered to your subscribers’ inboxes. Getting and staying Certified positively influences inbox placement rates with major mailbox providers like Yahoo!, Microsoft, AOL, Comcast, and more.
Below is a small collection of important resources to help you understand more about the Certification program, to get answers about compliance, and to successfully manage your account.
For those of you that have access to the Certification product within Return Path's product suite, you can find additional Certification resources by logging into the Help Center - just use your product suite login and password.
Certification training videos
- IP Certification: IP dashboard and trends overview (video)
- IP Certification: Daily Performance Report (DPR) overview (video)
- IP Certification: How to add, remove and name certified IP addresses (video)
- Domain Certification: Domain dashboard overview (video)
- Domain Certification: Daily Summary Report overview (video)
- Domain Certification: How to add and remove certified domains (video)
Certification requirements and thresholds
- Certification Requirements
- What are the Certification compliance metrics and thresholds for IP Certification?
Managing your Certification account
Microsoft's Sender Reputation Data (SRD)
Customer success stories
- Tommy Bahama: Credits being Certified as contributing factor for near seamless transition to new ESP.
- Groupon: Sees 40% increase in delivery speed and increased response rates leading to immediate ROI.
- Publishers Clearing House: Improved click-through rates by 6% that resulted in a 20% conversion lift in two months.