In order to monitor your sender reputation, you must share a list of your IP addresses and domains so we can add them to your Return Path account.
Here’s how to do that:
- Identify all of the IP addresses and domains used for your email program you'd like to monitor.
- Provide your list of IP addresses and domains to your Return Path account representative or Return Path Support. (We can only add IPs and domains that you own.)
- Wait for your account representative to add your IPs and domains to your account.
- Receive confirmation that your IPs and domains have been added to your account.
- Log into your account and review your reputation metrics.