Microsoft offers a service called Smart Network Data Services (SNDS) which helps senders monitor their sending reputation at Microsoft domains.
Prior to signing up for SNDS, ensure you have an Outlook.com or hotmail.com email address you can use to gain access. If you don’t have one, create a new account on the Outlook.com website.
Follow these steps to sign up with SNDS:
- Login to your Microsoft account.
- Navigate to the Request Access page and enter the IP address or IP address range in the required format as outlined at the top of the page.
- Click the Submit button.
- On the step 2 of 3 page, select a confirmation email address. Microsoft will send a confirmation email address to this address to confirm IP address ownership.
- Click on the Send mail to the chosen address button.
- At the chosen confirmation email address from step 4, look for a message from Microsoft using the from address of: email@example.com.
- Within the confirmation message, click on the link provided to confirm IP address ownership. Follow any other instructions if provided.
- Within the SNDS dashboard, click on View Data to see data on your IP address.